GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Looking Back -- Looking Ahead



Now that two months of the year 2017 are completed, I can look back at the blog posts I have written this year -- a total of 59 (31 + 28) -- once each day.

There are some things this has helped me to realize:
  • Each ancestor is unique.
  • My ancestors lived in a number of different localities
  • I have many more ancestors in each succeeding generation going back.
  • There is a lot more research I could do on most of them.
  • My entering information into my database is not keeping up with my blog writing.
  • Organizing information is an ongoing task.

What are my plans for the coming month of March? I won't try to look ahead any farther than that now.

There are 11 birthday ancestors to review and write about. So that leaves 20 other days to fill (Today is one of those 20, so it's really 19).

Some ideas I am considering:
  • Favorite columns on the census
  • Using maps
  • Considering cousins
  • Newspaper finds
  • Family photos
Now I guess you will have to just read what I write to find out which subjects I chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment