GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Trying to Transcribe - Will of Solomon Bond - Pt 3


Today is the final section of the will of my 2nd great-grandfather, Solomon Bond. From the wording at the end, it appears the original document was one sheet. Please contact me if you see any errors.


     14th I desire that in case any of my said
children should die without offspring
that the share set apart to them herein shall
be divided equally share and share alike
between their living brothers and sisters.
     15th After the payment of all my just
debts, funeral expenses and the legacies
herein mentioned, I desire that all the
residue in my siad estate if any, shall be
divided equally share and share alike
between my living children.
     In Witness thereof I have here unto
set my hand and seal this 30th day of September
A.D. 1887.
                                  Solomon Bond {seal}
      The above instrument consisting of one sheet
was now here subscribed by Solomon Bond, the
testator, in presence of each of us, and was at the
same time declared to be by him to be his last Will
and testament, and we at his request sign our
names hereto as attesting witnesses.

J. W. Rector               Halsey, Linn County Oregon
D. L. Stewart                  "        "         "          "
Wm J. Stewart               "         "         "          "



No comments:

Post a Comment