GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Trying to Transcribe - Will of Benjamin Albertson - Pt 2


This is part 2 of the will of my 5th great-grandfather, Benjamin Albertson, written 21 Sep 1800 and probated at November term in 1800 in Perquimans County North Carolina. If you find any errors please contact me.

123
Item     I give all the Remaining part of my Estate unto my Said wife and my
            Daughter Sarah Albertson to be equally divided between them.
Lastly Thereby nominate, constitute and appoint my Wife Mary Albertson
           Executor & my Son Benjamin Albertson executor of this my Last Will,
           Ratifying & Confirming this and no other to be my Last Will & Testament
           In Witness Whereof I the said Benjamin Albertson Senr have here unto
           set my hand & seal this 21st day of this 9th month in the year one
           Thousand & Eight Hundred.
           Signed, Sealed, published pronounced } Benjamin Albertson (seal)
           & declared by the Sd Benjamin Albertson }
           to be his Last Will & Testament in }
           presence of
               William Newby
               L. Munden
          Perquimans } November Term at Hertford 1800
            County      } This Certifies that the Within Will of Benjamin
         Albertson Dece was then & there Exhibited into Court & proved by
         by the Affm of Levi Munden, a Subscribing Witness thereto
         at the Same time Mary Albertson & Benjamin Albertson the
Exec & Executor therein Named came into Court & Qualified agreeable
         to Law                                          Test Jn Harvey clk
        Recorded the 14th February 1801 Test Jn Harvey clk

No comments:

Post a Comment