GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Trying to Transcribe - Will of Solomon Bond - Pt 2


As I mentioned yesterday I have two copies of this will. I am using the copy from the probate files, however if I cannot read what it says easily I check the copy from the will book and then make my decision of what I believe it says. Please contact me if you see any errors.

Yesterday there was a bequest to the children of a deceased daughter (Susan Bond Bridgefarmer) and today's section also includes bequests to the children of another deceased daughter, (Mary Bond Cummings.)


     6th I give and bequeath unto my son Wm
H Bond one full share of my said estate.
     7th I give and bequeath unto my daugh-
ter Lydia A Clark one share of my said
estate Less the sum of two hundred dollars.
     8th I give and bequeath unto my son
Charles S Bond one full share of my said
estate.
     9th I give and bequeath unto my son
Austin Bond one full share of my said
estate.
     10th I give and bequeath unto my son
Harvey Bond one full share of my said
estate.
     11th I give and bequeath unto my son
Melvin Bond one full share of my said
estate.
     12th I give unto my grand-daughter
Ollive E Cummings one full share of my estate
in Case She Shall remain with us during
her minority or until she marries but
in case she should not do so I desire that
She Shall have but the sum of One hundred
dollars out of my estate.
     13th I give and bequeath unto my grand-
children Gabriel Cummings and Robert E
Cummings the sum of ten dollars each
to be paid to them in money out of my
estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment