GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Remembering Some Falk Family Reunions


Although I attended a number of Falk Reunions as a child with my parents, it was in the 1980s when I began attending them as an adult. Since then I have been there almost every year. I was reviewing some of my photos from these reunions and realized that many of those pictured are now deceased. I am glad that I attended as many reunions as I did, so I had a chance to visit with these many relatives over the years.

The annual reunion is held in June so this is a good day to share a few photos of deceased members of the Falk family.

                                            1988 Dale and Delma (Falk) Drinkard


                                           1988 Nellie (Falk) and Kenneth Vannice
.


                                                     2000 Mary (Starnes) Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment