GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Thursday, October 12, 2017

My Mother Went Fishing Too


On Father's Day, June 18, 2017, I posted a photo of my father and his father with their fish. Then on August 9th, I posted "Fotos of Family and Fish." These were Albertson cousins of my father. But they were all male. So when I found this photo of my mother, Wilma (Falk) Albertson, and one of her fish, I decided I need to post it. I'm not sure of the date, but since it is black and white, was probably in the 1940s. I do remember the coat she was wearing.


This second photo was probably taken in the 1970s at the Prineville Reservoir in Oregon. It shows my father Lester Albertson, my mother Wilma (Falk) Albertson, and my brother, Oran Albertson in my brother's boat as they were heading out to go fishing.


No comments:

Post a Comment