GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Ancestor Birthday - Oct 5 - Lester Albertson 1907-2004


Yesterday I posted about an ancestor who was born in 1607, so today is 300 years later, as my father, Lester Albertson, was born in 1907. He was born in Sherman County Kansas and moved with his family in 1911 to Linn County Oregon, where he lived until his death in 2004. He married Wilma Anna Falk in 1933 and were married not quite 50 years as she died in 1982. They had 3 children: Joanne (me), Oran and Lynne. 

I have posted about him more than once over the past year: January-rural directories, cars, school days; February-transportation; June-fishing; July-letter to me; September-censuses, photo as a boy; Postcard Collection-Christmas, New Years, Easter, flowers.

He also has a page on my genealogy website:


What more can I do? Well, he did get a number of birthday postcards which I have saved in his postcard collection, so I will add a couple of these today.









1 comment: