GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Trying to Transcribe - Will of Isaac Norton - Pt 2


Here we learn what Isaac is willing to his daughters.

Viz 7th to my Daughter Abigail Beck my will is & I do give the sum of
five shillings at my decease to be at her disposal forever.
8th my will is & I do give to my daughter Mary Curtis the Dwelling
house where she now lives together with the use & improvement of the
land upon which the house stands & two rods in width of land from sd house to
my well with the use of one half of sd well during her natural life
& also the sum of ten pounds out of my household goods at her disposal forever.
9th My will is and I go give to my daughter Lydia How the sum of fifteen
pounds to be at her disposal forever after my decease.
10th my will is & I do give to my daughter Anna Scott the sum of five
shillings at my decease to be at her disposal forever.
11th my will is and I go give to my two granddaughters Lusinda King and
Lusina King the sum of Sixteen Pounds to be equally divided between
them at my decease & to be at their disposal forever.
12th my will is and I do give to my Daughter Deborah Blakely the sum fifteen
Pounds at my decease to be at her disposal forever.
Lastly my will is & I do make and ordain my Sons Isaac Norton & Joel Norton
to be my soule executors of this my Last will and Testament and I do
hereby ratify and confirm this and no other to be my Last will and Testa
ment in witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand the day and date
within.
Signed, Sealed published and pronounced
and declared by the sd Isaac Norton                                 Isaac Norton { seal }
as his Last will and testament in Presence
of James Beckwith
Hannah ?earritt
Zebulon Peck Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment