GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Friday, August 4, 2017

Trying to Transcribe - Will of John Howard Bond - Pt 2

Today is the second section of my gt-grandfather John Howard Bond's will. It begins with what he wished to leave for his 2 sons, Perry and Roy. It was written 12 Sep 1918. John died about 6 months later, 20 Mar 1919.


all the rest, residue and remainder
of my property or whatsoever kind
or nature and wheresoever Situated
absolutely and in fee, to be owned,
held, possessed and enjoyed by them
equally and share and share alike.
Fourth - I hereby nominate and
appoint my two said sons Perry S.
Bond and Roy Bond executors of
this my last will and testament
and it is my wish and I hereby
direct that they be permitted to
qualify and serve without giving
bond undertaking or other security
for the faithful performance of the
trust.
In Witness whereof I have hereunto
subscribed my name and affixed
my seal at Roseburg, Oregon, this
12th day of September, 1918.
J. H. Bond {seal}

No comments:

Post a Comment