GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Ancestor Birthday - August 6th - Rachel Ann Hemphill 1838 - 1907


Yesterday was my grandmother Albertson's birthday. Today is her grandmother's birthday.
Rachel's page on my website is: http://www.joanneskelton.com/p16.htm#i380

Back in 2013, I posted Rachel's photo as one of those who had a birthday in August. Then almost a month ago, July 10, 2017, I posted her photo again along with her mother and 2 of her daughters.

That photo was cropped from a photo of her and her husband, John Wilson Smalley, and most of their children. I don't seem to have any other photos of her. Since being a mother was a large part of her life I am today posting the photo of the whole family. She is there in the middle with all her family around her. The conclusion of her obituary stated: "She was a kind and loving mother, and a helpful and dutiful wife."



No comments:

Post a Comment