GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Grandmother Falk Attended an England Family Reunion




The 1929 England family reunion photo is on the main page of my genealogy website:

I was really happy when I found an article from the Corvallis Gazette-Times on Wednesday, August 21, 1929, telling of the England Reunion held the previous Sunday in the Corvallis Park. The article stated that it was the fourth annual reunion and then proceeded to list 69 individuals who had attended. Included in the list were my grandparents, Mr. & Mrs. Julius Falk, and their 5 children, including my mother: Wilma, Lois, Erma, Violet and Gerald. Grandmother Falk's grandmother was Margaret England, who was married to Commodore Perry O'Neal and lived in the Creswell area.

If you have an England family connection who lived in Oregon and that was alive in 1929, let me know and I will check the listing to see if they are there.



No comments:

Post a Comment