GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Monday, September 11, 2017

Trying to Transcribe - Will of Ludwig Falk, Pt. 2


This is continuing the will of Ludwig Falk, my gt-grandfather, which I began day before yearterday, 9 Sep 2017. I took time out to celebrate Grandparents Day.



Gutknecht on the 21st day of June 1893 and the
assignment of said mortgage deed duly recorded
in the Register of Deeds Office at Dodgeville Iowa
County on the 26th day of June 1893 at 11 1/2 o'clock A.M.
in vol. 29 of mortgages on page 424. To have and to hold
the said notes and mortgage deed and all moneys
that may be paid on the said notes from time to time
either as interest or principal or both by the said
Rienhold Manske or his legal representatives, executors,
or administrators until the said notes and interest
thereon are fully paid, to her own use benefit and
behalf during the term of her natural life.

Third     I hereby make, constitute and appoint my
said wife Anna Louise Falk sole executrix of this
my last will and testament and I do hereby authorize
and empower her with all powers and authority
sufficient to carry out the provisions of this my
said will, and I desire and it is my will that my
said executrix be not required to furnish the bond
required by law of executors and administrators.

              In witness whereof I have hereunto set
my hand and seal this 23rd day of May A.D. 1895
                                           his
                               Ludwig X Falk {seal}
                                          mark

[On side of paper]
Witnesses: H. P. Dietrich
                  Reinhold Hinz
                  Albert Grindman

No comments:

Post a Comment