GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Trying to Transcribe - Deed from Samuel Nicholson to Abigail Albertson 1708 - Pt 2


Today is the remainder of the deed from yesterday. Samuel made it clear who would get the property if Abigail had no descendants who could inherit it. But in my post from day before yesterday I noted that Abigail had at least 8 children, which included my ancestor Aaron Albertson


In full and ample manner but if in that my daughter
Abigail Albertson should die and should leave no heir
that proceeds from her own line that should come to possess
the above mentioned Plantation or the one half of the
said tract of land above mentioned then I give the above
said Plantation unto my daughter Hannah Nicholson
and to her heirs forever in witness whereof I set my hand
this the 12th day of the 5th month 1708.
                                           Samuel Nicholson
                                           Eliz {her mark}Nicholson
Perquimans Jany the 11th 1708/9
the within deed acknowledge
in open court __
                 Geo Lumley Clk
Registered the 10th day Jany 1708/9 ___ John Stepney 
Register of writings for Perquimans precinct ___

No comments:

Post a Comment