GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Trying to Transcribe - Will of Jael Parker - Pt 2


A few minutes ago I posted part 1 of the will of Jael Parker, my 5th gt-grandmother. Because I failed to post anything on Christmas Day, I am posting a second one today so I can be caught up on my number of posts.

The will I am transcribing here appears to be from the recorded wills of Perquimans County North Carolina. This section was from Volume E, page 406.



My friend William Hasket Executor to this My last ===
Will & testament in Witness whereof I have hereunto
set my hand & Seal & Seal [sic] this 10th day of the 1st month
1814----
Signd in presence of                            Jail Parker {seal}
Joseph Cox afirmed
John Hasket --
____ _________
Perquimans County \\ This Will of Jail Parker deas, was exhibited
Feby Term 1814       \\ & proved in open court by the affirm
of Joseph Cox one of the subscribing witnesses thereto & at
the same time appointed William Hasket the Exc. Therein
named & qualifyed agreeable to law.
                                                          Test. John Wood Clk



No comments:

Post a Comment