GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Death Certificates From the Past – William Bond and Amanda (Bond) Harlow


William and Amanda, who were siblings, were 1st cousins of my gt-grandfather John Howard Bond, so were my 1st cousins once removed. They were children of George and Elizabeth (Stillwell) Bond. George was the brother to my 2nd gt-grandfather Solomon Bond.

These are the last ones of the death certificates for this family where I have copies. George and Elizabeth had 12 children and counting today I have posted copies of 5 certificates: Sarah (Bond) Murphy, Amanda (Bond) Harlow and John, George, and William Bond.

What about the other 7. Remember that Oregon did not require death certificates until the middle of 1903. Benjamin, Ellin, Emily, Joseph, Mary and Charles all died in Oregon before 1903. There is still one more: John. He moved away and died in New York state, so of course he doesn't have an Oregon death certificate.




No comments:

Post a Comment