GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Friday, November 17, 2017

Fotos of Some of Sarah Lollar's Children


Yesterday I posted about my 3rd gt-grandmother Sarah Lollar and that she had 16 children. I only have photos of 3 of them, 2 daughters and 1 son.

This is one of the family of an older daughter, Leatha Ann (O'Neal) Lanning, who was born in 1827. I guess Leatha took after her mother since she had 17 children. Only 12 are shown here. My thanks go to Ancestry.com member, kittyacres, who allowed me to use this picture.

This photo is of one of the youngest daughter, Rebecca (O'Neal) Monroe, who was born in 1845. It was in the collection of my grandmother, Florence (Bond) Falk.

This last photo is of my 2nd gt-grandfather's family. Commodore Perry O'Neal was born in 1835. It was shared with me by my cousin, Robert Bond.


No comments:

Post a Comment