GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Sunday, February 12, 2017

My Mother Went to Busey School


Busey School, 17 Oct 1923
Back row (left to right): Jennie Reed (teacher), Ralph Wilbert, Sam Brock, Merle Cook, Wilma Falk, Wayne Brock, Silas Hargett
Front row (left to right): George Hargett, Lois Falk, Helen Cook, Pauline Marts, Dica Brock, Helen Wilbert

I am very thankful for this photo, which was shared with me by Helen (Helen Cook in the photo). I attended my Aunt Lois' 80th birthday party and met one of her friends, Helen. I explained how I was related to Lois and Helen told me she had a photo from their school days which included my Mother. Then she offered to get me a copy, which she did along with the identification of those in the photo. There are some things we can't give enough thanks for.




No comments:

Post a Comment