GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Friday, December 2, 2016

Did Grandfather Albertson Have a Car?

It was on November 28th when I wrote that my Grandfather Falk was listed on the database of Oregon motor vehicle registrations from 1911 to 1946.

But what about my Grandfather Albertson, Oran Jesse Albertson, who also lived in Oregon. I did a search for Albertson and Ancestry provided 214 results from that database. So I started looking at the pages of results with twenty entries per page. It was on the fourth page that I found him: O. J. Albertson of Rt. 1, Halsey, had registered a vehicle in January 1927. It was a 1923 Ford touring car.


This was almost six years later than my mother's father had registered a car. At the beginning of 1927 my father was nineteen years old. Now he had a car that he could use. Could that help him with girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment