GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

What I May Write About This Month

Yesterday (1 May 2017) I completed the first stage of writing about my great-grandfather, John Howard Bond's first cousins on the Bond side with a child from each of Solomon Bond's brothers and sisters' families. It will probably be at least next month before I write about more from these families. But I still need to do the early Oregon cousins from his mother's side of the family, the Hayes. I may do that later this month. I wrote about a first cousin from each of Mary (O'Neal) Bond's father's sisters who came to Oregon. Mary's mother had a brother in early Oregon so one of those cousins may show up later this month.

I do plan to write about some first cousins of my Quaker great-grandparents, Nathan Elias and Mary M (Hockett) Albertson. There are a number of these as their 4 parents each had at least 6 siblings, so that would be enough to about fill up a month. I probably won't attempt to do them all this month.

Items found from newspaper research always interests me, so I may include some of those.

Of course there are a few ancestor birthdays to be included. I have some ancestors where I don't know their exact date of birth, so I may write some ancestor unbirthday articles also.

I guess you will need to read my blog to find out what I do write about this month. If you have any suggestions, you may certainly let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment