GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Sunday, February 11, 2018

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks – 6 – Favorite Name


Today is the last day of week 6 and the theme for this week on 52 Ancestors is “Favorite Name.” Anyone who knows me very well knows that I dislike choosing just one favorite anything. This topic reminded me of the song from the musical Sound of Music, “My Favorite Things.” So I have written a few of my favorite ancestor names which can be sung to the tune of the first section of that song.


     Ich-a-bod Howe--- and Pe-ni-nah Par-ker,
     Je-mi-ma Booth--- and E-li-sha Ship-man,
     And there is Com-mo-dore Per-ry O'-Neal
     These are a few of my fa-vor-ite names.

If you would like to read the posts I did about these ancestors, here are the dates:
     Ichabod Howe – June 5 & 6, 2017
     Peninah Parker – December 26, 2017
     Jemima Booth – January 15, 2018
     Elisha Shipman – April 7, 2017
     Commodore Perry O'Neal – April 14 & 15, 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment