GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Early Oregon Cousins


Looking at my ancestor birthday calendar, I see there is only one birthday in the remaining 11 days this month. So I will be posting something else during the other 10 days. My plan is to write about my cousins who lived in Oregon prior to 1900. Today I will give a listing of those I plan to write about.

These are 1st cousins to my great-grandparents, John H and Mary A (O'Neal) Bond. Here is the proposed schedule.

Apr 20 -- Emma Bond, daughter of William and Hannah (Hayes) Bond

Apr 21 -- Irene (Bond) Clingman, daughter of William and Talitha (Starr) Bond

Apr 22 -- Amanda (Bond) Harlow, daughter of George and Elizabeth (Stillwell) Bond

Apr 23 -- Sarah (Bond) Coffinberry, daughter of James and Laura (Jewett) Bond

Apr 24 -- Ancestor Birthday -- Lydia Reynolds

Apr 25 -- Rebecca (Davis) Powers, daughter of Nelson and Elizabeth (Bond) Davis

Apr 26 -- John S. Elliott, son of Robert and Sophronia (O'Neal) Elliott

Apr 27 -- Jesse O Bunyard, son of James and Eliza J (O'Neal) Bunyard

Apr 28 -- James Monroe, son of Alexander and Rebecca (O'Neal) Monroe

Apr 29 -- Mary (Davis) Miles, daughter of Isaac and Rebecca (Bond) Davis

Apr 30 -- John Tong, son of James and Ann (Bond) Tong



  

No comments:

Post a Comment