GeneaBloggersTRIBE

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Birthdays in August


Since my birthday is in August, I seem to notice August birthdays.

I checked my on-line (http://www.joanneskelton.com/ui26.htm) ancestor birthday calendar and found that four of my female ancestors were born in August.

They were born within a hundred year period
     from 1797 to 1886

They were from both sides of my ancestry
     two from my fathers side and two from my mothers family

They were all different generations
      grandmother
      great grandmother
      2nd great grandmother
      3rd great grandmother

They were born in different places
      Sherman County, Kansas
      Posen, Prussia
      Adams County, Ohio
      Franklin County, Virginia

I have pictures of three of them



If you would like to read more about them go to my ancestor calendar and click on the links there.

No comments:

Post a Comment